The Asus Prime Z390-A is a high-end motherboard for Intel’s mainstream LGA1151 platform, featuring the company’s signature black and white color scheme with LED lighting. It offers a great balance of features and performance, and is our top pick for a high-end Z390 motherboard. The Asus TUF Z390-Pro Gaming is a more affordable option that still has many of the features and performance of the Prime, making it a great value pick.
There are a few key difference to consider when comparing the Asus Prime Z390 a vs Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming. The Prime Z390 a is a more budget friendly option, while the Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming offers better features and performance. When it comes to looks, the Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming has a more aggressive and stylish design. When it comes to specs, the two boards are very similar, however the Prime Z390 a does have a few slightly higher end components. Overall, the Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming is the better board, but if you are on a budget, the Prime Z390 a is still a great option.
Asus Prime Z390 A
Asus Prime Z390 is a motherboard that supports 8th and 9th generation Intel Core processors. It has a LGA 1151 socket and features four DDR4 DIMM slots, six SATA III ports, and three PCI Express 3.0 x16 slots. The motherboard also has an Intel Z390 chipset and supports Intel Optane Memory.
This motherboard is designed for use with the 8th and 9th generation of Intel processors. It offers a variety of features, including support for multiple graphics cards, SATA and M.2 storage devices, and USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports. It also has a built-in Intel Ethernet controller for reliable networking performance.
The Asus Prime Z390-A is a great motherboard for those who are looking to build a powerful gaming PC. It has great features such as support for Intel’s latest processors, dual M.2 slots, USB 3.1 Gen 2 support, and more. It also has a stylish black and white design that will look great in any gaming rig.
- 4 sata3 ports, 2 ultra m.2 (pcie gen3 x4 & sata3
- Supports 8th and 9th gen intel core processors
- Dual channel non
- Ecc unbuffered ddr4
- Supports 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core Processors
- ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs Intel Optane Memory Ready USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB TypeA and TypeC Front Panel USB 3.0 Header RGB FUSION with Multi Zone LED Light Show Design Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
- Dual Channel Non
- Intel Z390 chipset
- board audio is provided by the Realtek ALC887 codec, which isn’t the best quality audio codec on the market
- The on
- There are only four SATA III ports, so if you have a lot of storage devices, you may need to use an adapter
- The motherboard only has two PCIe x16 slots, so if you want to use multiple graphics cards, you’ll need to use a PCIe x8 or x4 card in the second slot
Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming
The TUF Z390 Pro Gaming motherboard is an ATX form factor board designed for use with Intel 8th and 9th generation processors. The board is equipped with a number of features including support for DDR4-2666 memory, USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, and Intel Gigabit Ethernet. The board also features a number of TUF-specific features including TUF ICe
The Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming is a top-end gaming motherboard that offers great features and performance. It has a solid build quality and comes with a wide range of features, making it a great choice for gamers. It also includes a number of gaming-specific features, such as a GameFirst IV networking technology and a SupremeFX S1220A audio codec.
The Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming is a high-end gaming motherboard that offers a great feature set and superb performance. It’s packed with features including support for multi-GPU setups, USB 3.1 Gen 2, and M.2 NVMe storage. It also has a robust power delivery system and a stylish design.
- Intel z390 chipset
- Supports 8th and 9th gen intel core processors
- Dual channel ddr4 4266+ (oc) intel gigabit ethernet, languard and gamefirst iv supremefx s
- Excellent performance
- Competitively priced
- Robust and durable design
- A wide range of features and options
- The BIOS can be difficult to navigate for some users There have been reports of quality control issues with some units, such as bad solder joints
- The fan headers are not very well placed and can be difficult to reach
- Some users have complained that the Wi
- Fi module is unreliable and cuts out often
Asus Prime Z390 A Vs Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming: Which One Should You Choose
motherboard? There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on individual needs and preferences. However, some of the benefits of using an Asus Prime Z390 a motherboard include its reliability, compatibility with a wide range of devices, and support for multiple languages.
motherboard? The best thing about the Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming motherboard is that it offers great features and performance for gaming and other demanding applications. It has a robust and reliable design that can handle heavy loads, and it also comes with a variety of features that make it ideal for gaming and other high-demand applications.
There is no difference between the two motherboards in terms of performance or features. However, the TUF Z390 Pro Gaming motherboard is slightly more expensive than the Prime Z390-A.
Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming is a motherboard that offers excellent gaming performance. It has a solid build quality and comes with a host of features that make it a great choice for gamers. It includes support for multiple graphics cards, M.2 slots, and USB 3.0 ports. The motherboard also has an LED-lit path that makes it easy to find the right connections.
Both the Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming and the Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming Motherboards are great for gaming. However, the Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming has a few more features that make it the better choice for gaming. It has a better audio system, more USB ports, and a stronger network connection. It also has a slightly higher price tag. If you are looking for the best gaming motherboard, the Asus Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming is the better option.